Global Standard for
20 years of experience
Unmatched domain expertise as part of Ritchie Bros.
Industry-leading data sets and metrics
Most accurate appraisals. Most precise data.
Accurate, comprehensive data from Rouse Appraisals.
Rouse Services & Ritchie Bros.
in fleet value tracked
in rental revenue tracked
in sales transaction data evaluated annually
Rouse has historically focused on construction. With Ritchie Bros., our industry expertise has expanded to transportation, agriculture, cranes, O & G, and more.
We track more than 70,000 unique makes and models globally, and analyze nearly $19 billion of retail, auction, and trade-in sales of used equipment annually.
If it has to do with machinery & equipment, Rouse appraises it.
General Rental Construction Equipment
Heavy Earth Moving Equipment
Material Handling Equipment
Truck Tractors and Trailers
Oil & Gas / Energy
Specialty products (Trench Shoring, Concrete Forming, etc.)
Propriety processes. High-accuracy data
Our vast pool of data delivers unmatched accuracy, reliability, and speed of reporting.
- Management team interviews
- Asset register standardization
- Asset register audits for accuracy and completeness
- Analysis and assessment of depreciation policies and impact on borrowing base metrics
- Physical inspections and maintenance history reviews
- Fully-formed liquidation study
- Evaluation of company-specific disposals in comparison to market benchmarks
- Relevant, up-to-date Industry commentary
- Orderly Liquidation Value (OLV)
- Forced Liquidation Value (FLV)
- Net Orderly Liquidation Value (NOLV)
- Net Forced Liquidation Value (NFLV)
- Preliminary OLV and NOLV guidance for early-stage loan structuring
- Detailed inspections
Through net liquidation studies, we outline the ideal path for asset-based lenders to recover their capital and include expected timelines and execution expenses.
- Detailed inspections and asset list creation
- Current auction market values
- Flexible contract options
- Residual Value guidance
- Portfolio review
- Appraisals with inspections
- Fair Value Reporting in support of purchase price allocation accounting pursuant to FASB's rule ASC 805