Ritchie Bros. offers you multiple ways to pay for your purchases:
- Take advantage of up to 100% financing, $0 down and no payments for the first 90 days* or a choice of leasing options from Ritchie Bros. Financial Services.
- Make a payment by wire transfer. See wire transfer accounts for payments.
- Make a payment by credit card. Use our online payment service to make purchase payments by Visa or MasterCard. A 3% iClosing Service Fee applies to all credit card payments
- Secure a preferred exchange rate for your international auction purchases and pay in your home currency using the Ritchie Bros. Financial Services Currency Exchange. (currently available for purchases made at auctions in USA and Canada)
- We are currently unable to accept Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
Pay for online purchases
Payment rules and methods depend on the location of the auction
Every item in Ritchie Bros. auctions is sold on an "as is, where is" basis. All sales are final and no sale shall be invalidated. There are no refunds and credit card payments cannot be reversed.
If Ritchie Bros. does not receive full payment within seven (7) days of the end of the auction, your credit card may be charged automatically and a 3% iClosing service fee will be applied to the transaction. Any foreign currency exchange fees or charges are the responsibility of the credit card holder.
Credit card payments for auction purchases cannot exceed 10,000 in the currency of the auction (or 1,000,000 Japanese yen)
Need help? Please email customer service group or call for assistance
USA & Canada: +1.800.211.3983
Middle East: +971.4.812.0600