Across the street from University of Alberta! Top floor executive style condo! Kids in University? Why throw money away on rent? This unit is ideal for 2 to share! Over 1250± sq ft bathed in light, this unit features vaulted ceilings, new kitchen, stainless steel appliances, skylights & an open concept. Close to LRT, transit, restaurants, North Saskatchewan River valley and trendy Whyte Ave. Enjoy walks on the beautiful tree lined streets. Imagine enjoying your morning coffee on your private balcony located in the trees. The living room features a cozy fireplace and is open to the raised dining room with a counter through to the new kitchen. The study is ideal for a home office. Step up to the second level and be greeted by soaring vaulted ceilings with (2) very large private bedrooms both with room for desks! (2) bathrooms, heated underground parking, a solid structure with a well-managed condo board and respectable reserve fund top it all off! Before you buy, be sure to put this one on your list - this condo is a secure investment and must be seen! Condo fees $569.05/monthly, taxes $2,924.
- 1981 built, 1,250± sq ft condo unit,
- (2) bedrooms, (2) bathrooms,
- Stainless steel fridge, stove, dishwasher, microwave hood fan, washer and dryer
- Fireplace, skylight, vaulted ceiling
- (1) stall underground heated parking
- Condo fees $569.05/monthly, includes heat, water, common area insurance, reserve fund contributions, exterior maintenance, property maintenance
- Taxes $2,924