This is an online-only Timed Auction
This auction features transportation parts and inoperable equipment. You must have a Motor Vehicle Dealers License or Dismantling License to participate (license does not need to be from California). In order to register and bid, customers will need to contact one of our California auction sites:
Sacramento (Dunnigan), CA
Items selling in this auction are selling via our automated Timed Auction system, with no auctioneer.
- There will be no onsite bidding for this auction
- Contact your nearest Ritchie Bros.' California site to register
- It's free to register and bid online – there are no fees for this service. Successful buyers will be required to pay a buyer transaction fee
- Pre-sale equipment viewing & post-sale equipment pick-up by appointment only
- Face masks must be worn to enter any Ritchie Bros. facility
How Timed Auctions work
Timed Auctions are an automated online auction system with no auctioneer. You can place bids on one or more items via a "Quick Bid" (i.e. bid once, then place subsequent bids if outbid) and "Maximum Bid", where you enter the amount you are willing to bid up to, and the system automatically bids for you. Bidding opens a few days before the auction date and closes at staggered times during the auction.
Learn more about Timed Auctions.