Use our online payment service to place bid deposits or to make payments by Visa or MasterCard or AMEX, or find wire transfer and other information for specific auctions below.
Place a bid deposit
Place your bid deposit by wire transfer or credit card:
*A hold will be placed on your credit card. Learn more…
Make a payment
Make a payment by wire transfer or credit card:
*A 2.95% iClosing Convenience Fee applies to all credit card payments. Learn more…
Calculate and pay in your home currency
Avoid the risks of fluctuating currencies. In just a few easy steps, you can secure a preferred exchange rate for your international auction purchases using the Ritchie Bros. Financial Services Currency Exchange, then pay in your home currency.
Auction deposit and payment information
Deposit and payment rules and methods depend on the location of the auction and your bidding history with Ritchie Bros.
Select the location of the auction for specific deposit and payment information.
United Arab Emirates
Online Payment Services provided by Paysafe
Paysafe's iClosing service provides Ritchie Bros. clients the convenience to securely pay for their online purchases. iClosing maintains a safe and secure site to process online payments made through the online payment service. iClosing's suite of services enables Ritchie Bros. to offer digital payment solutions to its customers around the globe.
More about deposits and payments by credit card
- Deposits and payments can be made by Visa or MasterCard or AMEX.
- Credit cards can be used to place a bid deposit at any Ritchie Bros. auction worldwide.
- Credit card payments for auction purchases cannot exceed 10,000 in the currency of the auction (or 1,000,000 Japanese yen)
- Credit cards can be used to make payments for auctions in the U.S., Canada, Panama, Mexico, Australia, Japan, Dubai and most countries in Europe.
- Service currently available in: English and French
- Deposits should be placed no earlier than two (2) days before the auction. The hold will remain on your credit card for up to 5 days in Canada and the US, and up to 45 days outside Canada and the US. Check with your bank for more information.
- A bid deposit authorization or hold does not result in a charge to your credit card but it does use up a portion of your credit limit. There are no service fees for placing a deposit with your credit card.
- You have seven (7) days from the end of the auction to pay in full for any purchases made. If Ritchie Bros. does not receive full payment within seven (7) days of the end of the auction, your credit card may be charged automatically and a 2.95% iClosing Convenience Fee will be applied to the transaction. Any foreign currency exchange fees or charges are the responsibility of the credit card holder.
- An iClosing Convenience Fee of 2.95% will apply to all payments made using the Online Payment Service.
Every item in Ritchie Bros. auctions is sold on an "as is, where is" basis. All sales are final and no sale shall be invalidated. There are no refunds and credit card payments cannot be reversed.
Place a credit card bid deposit
Prefer to phone?
Contact your local Ritchie Bros. rep.
Or call customer service:
USA & Canada