Find information about delivering or collecting equipment from this auction site, including:
Loading Area Information
Industrial Area Entrance Map
Loading Dock - 90cm & 120cm
Unloading Dock 1
Unloading Dock 2
Loading / Unloading Policies
- Safety vests and proper footwear must be worn at all times.
- Know how to operate the equipment you are loading or unloading.
- Be aware of your surroundings.
- Apply brakes and use a spotter.
- Wheel chocks are mandatory while using the loading dock.
- Safety harness is mandatory for loading or unloading lift equipment.
- Ritchie Bros. is not responsible for loading or unloading equipment or the securing of any loads.
- Ritchie Bros. is not responsible for verifying that equipment being transported to/from the auction yard is properly secured or being carried in compliance with applicable transportation laws and regulations.
- Under no circumstances will Ritchie Bros. load and/or unload self-propelled (mobile) equipment that Ritchie Bros. determines can be reasonably driven across the yard.
- When a loader or forklift is required to assist in loading, Ritchie Bros. may, at its own discretion and under the direction of the driver, help load and/or unload stationary equipment from a truck, trailer or container. Stationary, in this instance, will mean equipment that, while possibly mobile, cannot be reasonably driven across the yard or driven onto a trailer for transportation.
- Buyers and sellers are responsible for arranging the unloading and loading items which exceed the capacity or safe-lifting ability of Ritchie Bros' forklifts and loaders, operating as a single machine.
- Loading and unloading of equipment is only permitted during daylight hours.
- Access to and from the auction yard is only permitted through the truck entrance.
General Auction Site Policies
- Every person enters Ritchie Bros.' auction sites at their own risk. Ritchie Bros. is not responsible for any injuries or damage to property that occurs at our auction sites.
- All transportation companies entering our auction sites are expected to maintain the following insurance coverages: General Liability, Workers' Compensation and Cargo.
- Entrance to the auction site, use of the loading dock(s) and assistance from Ritchie Bros. personnel will occur on a first come / first served basis.
- If items will be delivered in a shipping container, please call the auction site in advance to make appropriate arrangements.
- Before entering the auction yard, every person must stop at the Yard Office and sign the Sign-In and Release Form.
- Ritchie Bros. will not provide delivery receipts; however, if confirmation of delivery is required, Ritchie Bros. can sign a bill of lading to confirm receipt only.
- The owner's contact information must be provided with equipment being delivered.
- Equipment keys must remain in the unit being delivered.
- Equipment cannot be removed from the auction site until it is paid for in full. A release ticket will be provided at the office when payment is received.
- A release ticket must be presented before loading and/or removal of any equipment.
- A bill of lading must be completed for any equipment being transported to a foreign country.
- Equipment must be removed from the auction site through the truck gate.