We take care of everything.
When you need your house re-wired or your taxes done, you call a professional. Sure, you can tackle smaller jobs on your own—but for big jobs you call an expert because it saves you time and money in the long run, and gets you the best result.
The same applies to selling equipment. We've been doing this for 50+ years. We sold US$3.8 billion of equipment for our customers just last year. We're known as the experts around the world—and we deliver full-service solutions that help people like you.
Click here to read Steve Ledwell's testimonial
Find out what your equipment is worth.
Create an account or sign in to see 2 years of equipment selling prices.
Less hassle, better returns.
When you sell your equipment with Ritchie Bros., you have a whole team of experts working for you – sales, marketing, internet services, customer service, accounting and more.
Our all-inclusive service saves you time and money, so you can focus on running your business while we work to get you maximum returns. There are no hidden costs, no charge for appraisals, photos or online listings.
Hassle-free, time & money-saving service includes:
- Free secure storage
- High resolution photos and detailed online listings
- Lien searches
- Comprehensive multichannel, multi-lingual marketing
- Care, custody and control
- Buyer inquiries and inspections
- Organizing and conducting the auction
- Post-sale settlements
Every customer – whether they're selling one item or one hundred – is treated to the same courteous, professional service from people who understand your industry and the business.
How we market your equipment.
There's a big difference between a simple online listing and active marketing. When you sell with Ritchie Bros., you reach every potential buyer—local and international, online-savvy and more traditional—so you get the best results.
We have a massive database of qualified buyers, and we target them with multi-channel, multi-lingual marketing, including:
- Detailed listings on rbauction.com – our industry-leading, 21+ language website
- Internet advertising
- Email and direct mail
- Full-color auction brochures
- Industry publication advertising – print and online
- Local advertising – newspapers and radio
- PR and social media
Click here to read Karl Kocon's testimonial
Let Ritchie Bros. bring the buyers to you
When you sell with Ritchie Bros., you benefit from the services of one of the industry's largest, most experienced marketing departments, giving your equipment unequaled exposure to buyers worldwide.
You also benefit from everything else we do to attract buyers:
- Strictly unreserved auctions
- Search engine optimized, 21+ language website, with detailed equipment information
- First-class auction sites, with equipment available to test and inspect
- Industry-leading, multi-lingual online bidding platform
- Clear title, or we'll offer the buyer a refund
- Up to 100% auction financing available
- Financing, shipping, insurance and other services
Learn more about selling your equipment at an upcoming auction.