Find information about delivering or collecting equipment from this auction site, including:
Loading Area Information
Loading ramp height: 26" and 48"
Loading / Unloading Policies
- Ritchie Bros. is not responsible for loading or unloading equipment or the securing of any loads.
- Ritchie Bros. is not responsible for verifying that equipment being transported to/from the auction yard is properly secured or being carried in compliance with applicable transportation laws and regulations.
- Ritchie Bros. will not load and/or unload self-propelled equipment under any circumstances.
- At its own discretion, Ritchie Bros. may (under the direction of the driver) help load and/or unload stationary equipment from a truck, trailer or container, when a loader or forklift is required.
- Buyers and sellers are responsible for arranging the unloading and loading items which exceed the capacity or safe-lifting ability of Ritchie Bros' forklifts and loaders, operating as a single machine
- Loading and unloading of equipment is only permitted during daylight hours.
- Access to and from the auction yard is only permitted through the truck entrance.
General Auction Site Policies
- Everyone enters the auction site at their own risk. Ritchie Bros. is not responsible for any injuries or property damage that occurs at our auction sites.
- All transport companies entering our auction sites are expected to maintain the following insurance coverages: General Liability, Workers' Compensation and Cargo.
- We help everyone on a first come/first served basis – including allowing trucks into the auction site and use of the loading dock(s).
- If items are being delivered in a shipping container, please call the auction site in advance so the right arrangements can be made
- Before entering the yard, please stop at the Yard Office and sign the Sign-In and Release Form.
- We do not provide delivery receipts; however, our staff can sign a bill of lading if confirmation of delivery is required.
- Please provide the owner's contact information with equipment being delivered.
- Equipment keys must be left in the unit being delivered.
- Equipment must be paid for in full before it is removed from the auction site. A release ticket will be provided at the office when payment is received.
- Present your release ticket at the yard office before loading and/or removing any equipment.
- A bill of lading must be completed for any equipment being transported to a foreign country.
- Please note: equipment can only be removed from the auction site through the truck gate.