SASKATOON, SK (March 12, 2019) – It's agricultural auction season again, as Ritchie Bros.' team heads back out on the road for the next two months to conduct dozens of auctions across Western Canada and down into the United States. The company will also sell farm equipment items through its IronPlanet and Marketplace-E solutions this spring.
Equipment highlights selling over the next two months include 900+ farm tractors, 280+ headers, 210+ combines, 190+ sprayers, 130+ air drills, and more. For specific equipment details, visit rbauction.com or IronPlanet.com.
"It's been an extremely cold winter for much of North America and farmers are eager to get to work," said Jordan Clarke, Sales Director, Ritchie Bros. "With 70 farm auction events over the next two months featuring thousands of items, we will certainly have something for everyone to help upgrade their operation."
Mr. Clarke continued, "This spring we will also be selling a few items for the first time ever, including two 2018 John Deere S790 combines and a 2018 John Deere 9620RX track tractor, both at our auction in Eatonia, SK on April 6."
- March 19 – first ag auction of the season in Lloydminster, SK for brothers Garry & Harold Minish
- March 20 – onsite sale in Lethbridge, AB
- March 22 – on-the-farm auction in Foremost, AB for Mehlen Farms Ltd.
- March 27 – onsite sale in Regina, SK
- March 28 – agricultural equipment auction on IronPlanet.com
- April 2 & 3 – on-the-farm auctions in North Dakota for Mitchell McEvers and Smithberg Bros. Farms
- April 6 – West Central Consignment Sale in Eatonia, SK
- April 8 & 9 – two-day onsite sale in Saskatoon, SK
- April 11 & 12 – two-day onsite sale in Grande Prairie, AB
- April 11 – on-the-farm auction in Sintaluta, SK for Whispering Pine Farms
- April 12 – on-the-farm auction in Plumas, MB for A&F Farms Ltd.
- April 23 – onsite sale in North Battleford, SK
- April 30 – final ag auction of the season in Minitonas, MB for D&S Stock Farms
Hundreds of owners will be selling equipment, trucks, and farmland through Ritchie Bros. this spring, including Dan and Dale Mehlen of Mehlen Farms Ltd., a decades-old, family-run farm. Together the brothers will sell more than 110 items on March 22 when Ritchie Bros. visits their farm in Foremost, AB; highlights include late-model tractors, combines, sprayers, air drills, and more.
"We've always tried to run low-hour equipment, maintaining it meticulously to ensure we maximized each piece of equipment's value," said Dale Mehlen. "When it came time to sell it all there was no question who we would choose—it was always going to be Ritchie Bros."
For more information about the upcoming auction events please visit rbauction.com and IronPlanet.com.
About Ritchie Bros.
Established in 1958, Ritchie Bros. (NYSE and TSX: RBA) is a global asset management and disposition company, offering customers end-to-end solutions for buying and selling used heavy equipment, trucks and other assets. Operating in a multitude of sectors, including construction, transportation, agriculture, energy, oil and gas, mining, and forestry, the company's selling channels include: Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers, the world's largest industrial auctioneer offers live auction events with online bidding; IronPlanet, an online marketplace with featured weekly auctions and providing its exclusive IronClad Assurance(R) equipment condition certification; Marketplace-E, an online marketplace offering multiple price and timing options; Mascus, a leading European online equipment listing service; and Ritchie Bros. Private Treaty, offering privately negotiated sales. The company also offers sector-specific solutions including GovPlanet, TruckPlanet, Kruse Energy Auctioneers, and Cat(R) auctions, plus equipment financing and leasing through Ritchie Bros. Financial Services. For more information about the unprecedented choice provided by Ritchie Bros., visit RitchieBros.com.
Photos and video for embedding in media stories are available at rbauction.com/media.
For more information, please contact:
Media Relations Manager