How To Search On Our Web Site
You have three search options on our web site: Quick Search, Enhanced Search Options and Browse Inventory. You can search for equipment in upcoming auctions through Current Inventory or Auctions, or find items sold in past auctions through Auction Results.
Using Quick Search
Use Quick Search when you know exactly what you're looking for and you don't mind when or where it's being sold. Learn how to use Quick Search.
Using Enhanced Search
Enhanced Search is the best way to find exactly what you're looking for. For example, everything being sold in the next Los Angeles auction, or Cat 777D rock trucks sold in Europe. Learn how to use Enhanced Search.
Using Browse Inventory
Browse Inventory lists everything in our current or past auction inventory, sorted by category. It's a good way to see an overview of an auction. Learn how to use Browse Inventory.
Searching one auction
If you're only interested in one auction, you can search for items through Auctions. Learn how to search a specific auction.
- Example 1: I want to see what is being sold in the next Edmonton auction.
- Example 2: I want to find a combine being sold in North America.
- Example 3: I want to see all rock trucks being sold worldwide.
- Example 4: I want to find a John Deere 450 being sold in North America. I'm not sure what type of equipment it is.
- Example 5: I want to see all transportation equipment being sold in Houston.