Enjoy a day of secret agent fun at the 2016 Corporate Kids Challenge!
Channel your inner Bond, Bourne or Mrs. Smith for this year's hardly-top-secret - but extremely entertaining - Ritchie Bros. Corporate Kids Challenge. All funds raised go to KidSport BC, a local organization that helps eliminate financial barriers to sport participation.
Assemble a team of 10-15 crack agents, and spend the day
- Meeting, greeting & competing with OLYMPIC ATHLETES & LOCAL CELEBRITIES
- Playing fun sports day activities, grooving to great tunes and more in this amazing team building event
- Participating in an exciting Ritchie Bros. LIVE CHARITY AUCTION
- Enjoying complementary lunch, dinner, refreshments and bragging rights
- Acting like a KID again
Sign up early, before this webpage self-destructs, and earn a competitive edge:
- 100 points if you sign up another team
- 50 points if you sign up before March 31
- 25 points if you sign up before May 31
Get mission-ready in 3 easy steps:
- Download the form to register a corporate team of 10–15 (mixed) secret agent-themed employees
- Submit a registration fee of $5,000 per team – ALL PROCEEDS go to KidSport BC, giving children in our community the chance to play organized sport
- Head down to Ritchie Bros.' head office in Burnaby on Saturday, September 10, 2016 for some fun!
Can't make it? Donate! Support the kids by donating goods and services to our exciting ‘anything goes' auction.
Check out the pictures from 2015 event
Check out pictures from the 2015 event. And don't forget to follow @RBKidsChallenge and post your photos on Instagram and Twitter with the hashtag #CKC2015.
Close Show zoom options Hide zoom options
On behalf of KidSport BC, thanks again from Ritchie Bros. for your support and participation.
About the Corporate Kids Challenge
The Corporate Kids Challenge is an annual fundraising event presented by Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers at the company's headquarters in Burnaby, BC, Canada. All proceeds go to support KidSport BC. Corporate teams from the Greater Vancouver area team up with Olympians, professional athletes and local celebrities, and then face off in a series of fun sports day challenges (think tug-of-war). The day concludes with a live and silent charity auction featuring auction items donated by local companies and members of the business community. The first Corporate Kids Challenge was held in 2009.
All kids should be given the opportunity to develop healthy lifestyles, no matter the financial barriers that may exist. Staying physically active helps encourage children to maintain healthy habits throughout their whole lives. The challenges that come with playing sports also teach children valuable life lessons and skills including leadership, hard work, dedication and self-confidence.
KidSport was established in 1993 by Sport BC. KidSport is a community based sport-funding program that provides grants for children 18 and under to participate in a sport season of their choice. There are 40 community chapters in BC and over 175 chapters across Canada. With the help from dedicated corporate partners, KidSport works to fulfill its mission of eliminating the financial barriers to sport participation, ‘So ALL Kids Can Play!' Learn more at KidSportCanada.ca.