Fear the Walking Kids - 2019 Corporate Kids Challenge!
The apocalypse is here. We must find a cure for our "walkers" with our Walking Dead/Fear the Walking Dead themed 2019 KidSport/Ritchie Bros. CORPORATE KiDS CHALLENGE on Saturday, September 7th. This will be a thrilling challenge as we find a cure for our mindless ones at our Terminus camp – Ritchie Bros head office! Make your way to the safe point early to avoid being infected by the virus and becoming a zombie yourselves.
This year's challenge includes:
- Meeting, greeting & competing with OLYMPIC ATHLETES & LOCAL CELEBRITIES
- Playing fun sports day activities, taking a bite out of the competition and more in this world ending charitable team building event
- Participating in an exciting Ritchie Bros. LIVE CHARITY AUCTION
- Enjoy a delicious lunch, compliments of Mr. Mikes, dinner catered by The Hilton Metrotown, beer, wine AND back by popular demand: The Famous Mr. Mikes Caesar Bar!!
- Swag bags and acting like a KID again
Bonus gives your team a big edge:
- Sign up another team and get entered into a draw for a suite for a Vancouver Whitecaps 2019 regular-season game and 100 points! (no deadline)
- Registration fee of $5000, plus:
Extra points up for grabs, follow our Twitter feed for details @RBKidsChallenge
Prepare for the end in 3 easy steps:
- Email the attached form to register your surviving corporate team of 10 (minimum three women and all must be 19+) people.
- KidSport will contact you to collect the above registration fee – ALL PROCEEDS go to KidSport BC, giving children in our community the chance to play a season of organized sport.
- Follow the herd down to Ritchie Bros.' head office in Burnaby on Saturday, September 7th!
To ensure everyone's safety, whether its combating zombies or keeping one nourished, don't travel without your kit. Take what you need, leave what you don't...
Can't make it? Donate!
Support the kids by donating goods and services to our exciting 'anything goes' auction.
Contact Megumi Mizuno for more information
+1(778) 331-5252 / email@example.com
And don't forget to follow @RBKidsChallenge and post your photos on Instagram and Twitter with the hashtag #CKC2019 and #SoALLKidsCanPlay.
About the Corporate Kids Challenge
The Corporate Kids Challenge is an annual fundraising event presented by Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers at the company's headquarters in Burnaby, BC, Canada. All proceeds go to support KidSport BC. Corporate teams from the Greater Vancouver area team up with Olympians, professional athletes and local celebrities, and then face off in a series of fun sports day challenges (think tug-of-war). The day concludes with a live and silent charity auction featuring auction items donated by local companies and members of the business community. The first Corporate Kids Challenge was held in 2009.
All kids should be given the opportunity to develop healthy lifestyles, no matter the financial barriers that may exist. Staying physically active helps encourage children to maintain healthy habits throughout their whole lives. The challenges that come with playing sports also teach children valuable life lessons and skills including leadership, hard work, dedication and self-confidence.
KidSport was established in 1993 by Sport BC. KidSport is a community based sport-funding program that provides grants for children 18 and under to participate in a sport season of their choice. There are 40 community chapters in BC and over 175 chapters across Canada. With the help from dedicated corporate partners, KidSport works to fulfill its mission of eliminating the financial barriers to sport participation, ‘So ALL Kids Can Play!' Learn more at KidSportCanada.ca.
Register now and get added to our terminus map!
- Bee Clean
- Burnaby Fire
- CDW Canada
- Hilton Vancouver Metrotown
- Mitchell Press
- Mr. Mike's - Empresario
- Ritchie Bros
- Ritchie Bros Financial Services
- Tippet Richardson
- Vancouver Whitecaps
- Westminster Savings x 2