Own the Throne at the 2018 KidSport/Ritchie Bros. CORPORATE KiDS CHALLENGE – September 8th, 2018
Earn Baratheon bonus points when you register a team before August 7th!
September is coming! All the noble families of "Westeros Coast" are preparing for the Game of Thrones-themed 2018 KidSport/Ritchie Bros. CORPORATE KiDS CHALLENGE on Saturday, September 8th. This will be an epic battle unlike anything ever seen here at House Ritchie, with fun, music, sports and unruly fire-breathing dragons run amok! Ok we might have made that last part up.
In 2017, the Ritchie Bros. Corporate Kids Challenge raised more than $ 538,000+(including a $400,000 contribution from the Province of BC) for KidSport BC, giving thousands of kids the chance to play a season of sport.
This year's KidSport Throne Throwdown includes:
- Meeting, greeting & competing with OLYMPIC ATHLETES & LOCAL CELEBRITIES
- Playing fun sports day activities, "slaying" the competition and more in this Kingdom-conquering charitable team building event
- Participating in an exciting Ritchie Bros. LIVE CHARITY AUCTION
- Enjoying complimentary Triple O's lunch, dinner, and refreshments, including beer & wine
- Swag bags and acting like a KID again
Baratheon bonus gives your team a big edge:
- Sign up another team and get entered into a draw for a suite for a Vancouver Whitecaps 2019 regular-season game and 100 points! (no deadline)
- Registration fee of $5000, plus:
- 50 points if you sign up between April 1 and July 1
- 25 points if you sign up between July 2 and August 7
Prepare for battle in 3 easy steps:
- Download the form to register a corporate team of 10 (minimum three women and all must be 19+) people.
- KidSport will contact you to collect the above registration fee – ALL PROCEEDS go to KidSport BC, giving children in our community the chance to play a season of organized sport
- Head down to Ritchie Bros.' head office in Burnaby on Saturday, September 8 for some Thrones-themed fun!
Questions? Need help filling up a team? Contact Megumi Mizuno:
+1(778) 331-5252 / email@example.com
Pledge your team.
Check out some photos and video from the event below. And don't forget to follow @RBKidsChallenge and post your photos on Instagram and Twitter with the hashtag #CKC2018 and #SoALLKidsCanPlay.
Close Show zoom options Hide zoom options