Don't snooze eh! Get a head start on Ritchie Bros.' next Corporate Kids Challenge – September 9th, 2017
Get early snow bird discount and maximum bonus points – register your team before March 30th!
You can never be too ready for the KidSport/Ritchie Bros. CORPORATE KiDS CHALLENGE – an annual fundraising event presented by Ritchie Bros. All proceeds go to support KidSport BC. Join this year's Canadiana fun and support a good cause by acting like a kids again for a day!
In 2016, the Ritchie Bros. Corporate Kids Challenge raised more than $516,000 (including a $400,000 contribution from the Province of BC) for KidSport BC, giving thousands of kids the chance to play a season of sport.
This year's Canadiana KidSport experience includes:
- Meeting, greeting & competing with OLYMPIC ATHLETES & LOCAL CELEBRITIES
- Playing fun sports day activities, rockin' to some great Canadian tunes and more in this amazing charitable team building event
- Participating in an exciting Ritchie Bros. LIVE CHARITY AUCTION
- Enjoying complementary lunch, dinner, refreshments and bragging rights
- Acting like a KID again
An early snow bird discount gives your team the extra edge:
- Be first to sign up another team and get a suite for a Vancouver Whitecaps 2018 regular-season game and 100 points! (no deadline)
- Registration fee of $4500 and 75 points if you sign up before December 31 2016
- Registration fee of $5000, plus:
- 50 points if you sign up between January 1 and March 31
- 25 points if you sign up between April 1 and August 7
- when you sign up between August 8 and September 9
Get ready in 3 easy steps:
- Download the form and email the attachment to register a corporate team of 10 people (minimum three women and all must be 19+).
- KidSport will contact you to collect the above registration fee – ALL PROCEEDS go to KidSport BC, giving children in our community the chance to play a season of organized sport
- Head down to Ritchie Bros.' head office in Burnaby on Saturday, September 9th for some fun!
Questions? Need help filling up a team? Contact Megumi Mizuno:
778.331.5252 / email@example.com
Check out what is in store for 2017 event
Check out some photos and video from the event below. And don't forget to follow @RBKidsChallenge and post your photos on Instagram and Twitter with the hashtag #CKC2016.
Close Show zoom options Hide zoom options
On behalf of KidSport BC, thanks again from Ritchie Bros. for your support and participation.
About the Corporate Kids Challenge
The Corporate Kids Challenge is an annual fundraising event presented by Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers at the company's headquarters in Burnaby, BC, Canada. All proceeds go to support KidSport BC. Corporate teams from the Greater Vancouver area team up with Olympians, professional athletes and local celebrities, and then face off in a series of fun sports day challenges (think tug-of-war). The day concludes with a live and silent charity auction featuring auction items donated by local companies and members of the business community. The first Corporate Kids Challenge was held in 2009.
All kids should be given the opportunity to develop healthy lifestyles, no matter the financial barriers that may exist. Staying physically active helps encourage children to maintain healthy habits throughout their whole lives. The challenges that come with playing sports also teach children valuable life lessons and skills including leadership, hard work, dedication and self-confidence.
KidSport was established in 1993 by Sport BC. KidSport is a community based sport-funding program that provides grants for children 18 and under to participate in a sport season of their choice. There are 40 community chapters in BC and over 175 chapters across Canada. With the help from dedicated corporate partners, KidSport works to fulfill its mission of eliminating the financial barriers to sport participation, ‘So ALL Kids Can Play!' Learn more at KidSportCanada.ca.