On June 27, Ritchie Bros. will be hosting another national auction event in Mexico. Equipment will be stored and available to inspect at three locations: Polotitlan, Hermosillo and Torreon.
Bid in person at our Polotitlan site, online in real time or by proxy. Certain smaller items will be sold in an online Timed Auction.
Use our convenient online shipping service to get fast, competitive quotes and to arrange transportation of your equipment to or from any of these locations.
See full auction details or phone 52.427.266.0909 to learn more.
Find & Inspect Equipment
Equipment will be located and available for inspection at three safe, secure sites across Mexico. Review the detailed equipment online before you inspect or bid. The location is noted in the item details on our website.
Edo. de México 54200 | +52.427.266.0909
Colonia La Victoria CP 83304 | + 52.662.280.0198
Fracc. Torreon 2000. CP 27016 | +52.871.731.7424
Bid on Equipment
Most equipment will be sold in the regular live auction at our Polotitlan site. Certain smaller items will be sold in an online Timed Auction. Bid on items being sold in the live auction:
- In person in Polotitlan - Take part in the live auction at our secure auction site in Polotitlan
- Online in real time - Bid online in real time at rbauction.com.mx! It's easy and almost like being at the auction in person. Register to bid online today.
- By proxy - If you're not available on auction day, phone 52.427.266.0909 to place a proxy bid in advance.
As with every Ritchie Bros. auction, this auction is open to the public and unreserved. Every item will be sold to the highest bidder on auction day, with no minimum bids or reserve prices. See auction details and search for equipment.
First time bidding at a Ritchie Bros. auction? Learn more about how to bid at our auctions.
- Before the auction, contact a customs broker and an international freight forwarder to get advice on transporting equipment from the auction site. See a list of shipping, customs and logistics services.
- If you are planning to bid in person, arrange your travel and accommodation. See a map of the auction site location with local hotels and airports.
Note: the auction site is only 45 minutes from the Queretaro airport. United Airlines flies direct to Queretaro via Houston. We are pleased to offer free transportation to/from the Queretaro and Mexico City airports – send your confirmed itinerary to the auction site at least five days before the auction. Auction site fax: +52.427.266.0910.
We also provide free transportation to the auction from the Holiday Inn in San Juan del Rio and the Posada in Polotitlan.
- Register to bid and buy the equipment you need at the auction.
- Hire the customs broker and freight forwarder for your transportation needs. Use our convenient online shipping service to get fast, competitive transportation quotes.
- Provide Ritchie Bros. with your transportation and exportation information as well as the names of the companies that will be transporting your equipment.
- Provide Ritchie Bros. with the original export documents in order to reclaim taxes. Click here for Mexico Export Guide.
Questions? Contact our Polotitlan, Mexico auction site at +52.427.266.0909.
Our Mexican national auctions will be bigger and better, with storage locations close to you, more equipment, and even more bidders from across Mexico and beyond.
Talk to your local representative about selling your equipment and trucks at the next Mexican national auction.