- Registration to bid is free of charge, whether you are bidding in person, online or by proxy. You may be required to pay a refundable bid deposit.
- Domestic bidders: Unless you have made prior arrangements with Ritchie Bros., you must place a refundable deposit equaling 25% of the total expected purchases or €10,000, whichever is higher.
- Foreign bidders: Unless you have made prior arrangements with Ritchie Bros., you must place a refundable deposit equaling 25% of the total expected purchases or €10,000, whichever is higher.
- Online bidders: Depending on your bidding history, you may be required to place a refundable bid deposit of 25% or €10,000, whichever is greater, when you register to bid.
Accepted Bid Deposit Methods
|Wire transfer||Credit card (Visa, MasterCard) *||Cash||Certified/ cashier's/ bank check||Personal/ company checks||Bank letter of guarantee|
|Domestic bidder||X||X *||X||X **|
|International bidder||X||X *||X||X **|
|Online bidder||X||X *||X||X **|
* Place your deposit by credit card using our Online Payment Service. A hold will be placed on your credit card.
** Letter must include amount of the guarantee.
- All payments must be made in Euros (€).
- A 2.5% administrative fee will be charged on lots selling for more than €2,500, up to a maximum of €950 per lot
- A 10% administrative fee will be charged on lots selling for €2,500 or less
- Lots must be paid in full within seven (7) days of the end of the auction.
- NOTE: Purchases cannot be removed from the auction site or collected until paid for in full. If paid for with non-certified funds, items will not be released until non-certified funds clear our bank. This policy will be strictly enforced.
Accepted Payment Methods
|Wire transfer||Credit card (Visa, MasterCard)||Cash||Certified/ cashier's/ bank check||Personal/ company checks|
ING Bank (France) SA
Branch office Imm. Les Caryatides
24 - 26 Boulevard Carnot
Account Nr. 30438 00008 36682030000 89
IBAN: FR76 3043 8000 0836 6820 3000 089
Include your bidder number and auction location with your transfer.
Payments must be made in the currency of the auction (see above).
To place a bid deposit in your preferred currency, click here for a list of other wire transfer account options.