We know heavy equipment, and we know how to sell it.
At Ritchie Bros., we don't just sell equipment – we live and breathe it. We can show you the difference between a motor scraper and a motor grader, tell you what a used Caterpillar D10 is worth in today's market and explain why two similar trucks sell for radically different prices. And we have extensive experience working with financial distress professionals, helping them to dispose of millions of dollars of assets every year.
We conduct regular public auctions at our 44 permanent auction facilities, selling all types of equipment for the construction, transportation, agricultural, material handling, mining, forestry, petroleum, marine and other industries.
What we offer:
- Professional, expert equipment appraisal – on-site equipment inspection, analysis and assessment of value.
- Equipment valuation workshops – interested in learning more about equipment pricing, trends and valuation? Contact us today and ask about attending an equipment valuation workshop at one of our auction sites.
- All-inclusive service – we manage every step of the process, from storing and marketing equipment to collecting sale proceeds and disbursing payment.
- Global auction network – 44 auction sites around the world.
- Certainty of sale – every item sells to the highest bidder on auction day.
- Commercially reasonable – numerous court decisions have affirmed that our auctions meet or exceed the standards for commercial reasonableness.
- Flexible contract options – tailored to each customer's sale objectives, dispersal strategy and timeframe.
- Financial stability – Ritchie Bros. is a public company listed on the New York (NYSE) and Toronto (TSX) stock exchanges under the trading symbol RBA.
Contact us today — and put our industry knowledge to work for you.