New features and services
We offer more value-added services than any other auction company, including our industry-leading web site, free auction results, online bidding and first-class auction facilities.
This year we’re expanding our range of standard auction offerings to include:
- Detailed equipment information and up to 50 close-up photos of each item on our web site (available July 1, 2011 for auctions worldwide, except on-the-farm auctions)
- Same-day auction results are now available through our online bidding service, whether you sign in to bid or just watch the auction.
- Public wireless internet access at our permanent sites
New fee structure for buyers
We’re introducing a new fee structure for buyers at our auctions, effective July 1, 2011. Buyers will now pay only one administrative fee per lot:
- 2.5% fee on lots selling for more than 2,500 (in the currency of the auction, up to a maximum of 950 per lot)
- Or 10% fee on lots selling for 2,500 or less (in the currency of the auction)
- This fee applies to on-site, online, proxy and Timed Auction purchases
- We will no longer charge a separate 2% fee for online and proxy purchases
- No fees will be applied to on-site purchases at on-the-farm auctions in Canada
- In Japan, a 2.5% administrative fee will be charged on lots selling for more than 250,000 Yen, up to a maximum of 95,000 Yen per lot
- In Japan, a 10% administrative fee will be charged on lots selling for 250,000 Yen or less
Questions? Contact our customer service group for assistance.
Contact Customer Service
To speak with a customer service representative, please call:
USA & Canada