Looking for a hydraulic excavator? Check our massive inventory to find used Cat 320 & 330 excavators.
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers is the world's largest auctioneer of equipment. Looking for a Cat 320 for sale, or a Cat 330 for sale? Start right here. We sell a wide range of hydraulic excavators, including Cat 320 & 330, so you are sure to find one that meets your needs.
You can bid with confidence at our auctions knowing every item will be sold to the highest bidder on auction day—no minimum bids on any unused or used Cat 320 & 330 excavators! Find photos on our website of every Cat 320 for sale and Cat 330 for sale, and then inspect the ones you're interested in at the auction site.
Top 5 reasons to buy Cat 320 & 330 excavators from Ritchie Bros.
- Selection – Choose from a wide range of hydraulic excavators – including Cat 320 & 330
- Convenience – Create a free account on our website and save your search for unused or used Cat 320 & 330 excavators and we'll let you know when more items matching your search come into inventory
- Fairness – Open to the public – anyone can buy Cat 320 & Cat 330 excavators at our auctions
- Ease – Bid in person, online or by proxy
- Value for money – Every item sells to the highest bidder on auction day – no minimum bids, no reserve prices on any item
How to buy a Cat 320 for sale or a Cat 330 for sale at Ritchie Bros.
- Search the current inventory on our website – enter ‘Caterpillar hydraulic excavator' in the search bar or do an enhanced search for Cat 320 & 330 excavators
- Check the detailed equipment information and photos of each Cat 320 for sale and Cat 330 for sale
- Visit the auction site to inspect each used Cat 320 & 330 that you're interested in
- Register and bid on each excavator that you're interested in, either:
- In person at the auction site;
- Online at rbauction.com; or
- By proxy
Highest bidder? Congratulations! Put your Cat 320 & 330 excavators to work.
Find a Cat 320 for sale or Cat 330 for sale at an upcoming auction
About Ritchie Bros. Auctions
- No minimum bids or reserves
- Every item sells to a new owner on auction day
- Open to the public
- Equipment available to inspect
- Choice of bidding in person, online in real time or by proxy